Aging Care Advocates
Most family members, when faced with challenging aging issues, do not know where to turn or who to trust to get the best information possible. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for older adults and their families by providing expert guidance, oversight, and advocacy. We accomplish this goal with the following services.
Aging Care Advocates is a team of professional geriatric care managers assisting seniors, or disabled adults and their families with immediate and long-term care needs. We provide in-home assessments to help families deal with a variety of caregiving issues and to develop a specialized care plan that is unique to that individual.
- Are you concerned about an elderly family member or friend?
- Are you unable to visit and care for your loved one as frequently as you would like to?
- Does your elderly family member or friend need 24 hour assistance for crises or emergencies?
- Do you know where to find the appropriate services within the complexities of the health care system in the Tampa Bay, Florida area?
- Do you need assistance during the decision making process regarding home health care services or residential placement?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above contact us today.
Caring for an older loved one can be emotionally, physically, and financially draining if you don't know where to turn.
Our geriatric care managers have extensive knowledge about the costs, quality, and availability of health care and community services in the Tampa Bay, Florida area.