Scott Law Office
Total client service is our mission!
100% Medicaid approval is our goal!
Complimentary – no obligation – professional consultation
In person, phone or video conference via the following:
- Scanner Pro-Scan or Microsoft Office Lens. Scan, save, and email documents with your phone.
- Zoom. Video Conferencing App. Great application to conduct multi person video conferencing. We frequently use to conduct family meetings when doing estate plans or planning for Medicaid eligibility.
- Facebook Messenger. Message, chat, video and audio calls. Great penetration and adoption by large group of people. We use the live feature to conduct large group one to many discussions and presentations.
- Apple’s video chat app, available on iPhone, mac and a downloadable app for Android as well. FaceTime can also accommodate group video chats.
- WhatsApp. Video call any of your contacts, individually or create a group chat, send photos and videos, works on iPhone and Android.
The Scott Law Office – A specialized law practice focusing on the legal needs of the aging adult. Founded in 1990 and grown to a position of prominence in the field of Elder Law through a unique focus on client-centric relationships.
For the last 30 years my legal practice has focused on serving the legal needs of our elderly population. We continue to concentrate on the legal issues affecting our aging community including Medicaid benefits, Incapacity planning, and Estate planning and administration.
If you have any questions regarding the above please contact Karla Hill (727) 373-9160 or [email protected].
Visit our website at FLMedicaid.com for continuing updates and information.